Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just Bored

It's frigging cold out, I want to play football but I can't find enough people to play.

So I just turned in three applications today one to Guess, one to Under Armor, and one to Columbia.  So we will see how that goes.  Under Armor might be promising they said that Monday we will set up an interview and the manager was happy that I could work whenever and that I lived close so.......  I may have a job next week "sweet"

I started putting Christmas music on my computer to put on my phone so I'm starting to get into the holiday spirit already.  Plus it snowed on the other side of the state yesterday, crazy I know, but I'm ready hopefully I can ski at least like four times this year. I know I'm thinking way ahead and I shouldn't so I'll stop right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment